Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 145-year-old start-up. Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 12,000 clients consisting of active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
econveyance is a conveyancing software program that assists legal professionals with their real estate transactions in the easiest possible manner. We are looking for a full-time Client Support Speclialist to join our team. Our team is highly motivated, hard-working and very competitive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to customer requests relating to the econveyance program.
Job Title: Client Software Support Specialist
Department: Very Helpful Desk
Reports to: VP Operations
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Responds promptly to telephone, online chat and email inquiries from clients who are using the econveyance program
- Update and maintain the econveyance Public Library of lawyers, real estate companies, municipalities, insurance agents, lenders, etc.
- Updating and maintaining CRM software
- Perform general office administration duties, as required
- Participating in the development and documentation of procedures
- Acting as a mentor to employees in other practice areas
- Providing assistance to other team members, as required
- Providing over the top customer service to both internal and external clients
- Participating in learning and development opportunities
- Recognizing and seizing opportunities to promote our range of products and services to clients
- Promoting and personally demonstrating the Company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients, and other business stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a real estate conveyancer
- Previous econveyance experience an asset
- Must have a strong desire to put customers first
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Be proficient in Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Excel
- Having a working knowledge of various internet browsers, namely Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Must be easily adaptable to change and a quick thinker
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as be capable of working independently when required
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits and a pension plan
- Opportunity for career advancement in an entrepreneurial environment
- Employee and Family Assistance program services available on joining date
- Other paid days off including Paid Moving Day, Paid Volunteer Day, etc.
- Fun and friendly work environment with frequent parties and special events happening every month!
Submit your application with salary expectations. Thank you for your interest in Dye & Durham; only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
If your application is successful you will initially undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to the final interview process.
Dye & Durham is an equal opportunity employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital or family status, protected veteran status, disability status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 416-640-7100.
Dye & Durham Vancouver Office
200-890 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6C 1J9
Duration of Employment
$55,000 - $65,000
Jan 07, 2020
Export as PDF