Dye & Durham is a legal technology company.
Tracing its roots to 1874, Dye & Durham has long been an institution in the Canadian legal industry. Today, Dye & Durham is a technological leader in legal services through a unique suite of cloud-based software products, called e-market.
Employees describe the company as a 145-year-old start-up. Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology to distinguish itself from competitors and provides a compelling value proposition to its large blue-chip customer base of over 12,000 clients consisting of active law firms, government agencies and financial institutions.
The administration and data entry clerk is responsible for supporting the team with all administrative tasks such as scanning, data entry, printing, copying preparing packages to send out to third-party vendors, preparing deliveries between office locations etc.
Job Title: Administration and Data Entry Clerk
Department: Litigation (East)
- Assembles materials for mailing or shipping;
- May pick-up or distribute materials to others
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence
- Updating and duplicating data across different databases;
- Ensuring data is stored in an organized and easy to retrieve manner as to facilitate data access, extraction, and interpretation;
- Assessing and guaranteeing the accuracy and consistency of collected data
- Identifying and correcting any errors or reporting them to supervisors.
- Scanning, printing, and storing documents in both electronic format and hard copies.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
- Perform general office administration duties, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as office clerk or data entry experience required
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits and a pension plan
- Opportunity for career advancement in entrepreneurial environment
- Downtown Toronto office location
- Employee and Family Assistance program services available on joining date
- Other paid days off including Boxing Day, Paid Moving Day, Paid Volunteer Day, etc.
- Fun and friendly work environment with frequent parties and special events happening every month!
Dye & Durham is an equal opportunity employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital or family status, protected veteran status, disability status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We will accommodate applicants’ disability related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Department by email at [email protected] or by phone at 416-640-7100.
Dye & Durham Toronto Office
199 Bay Street, Suite 4610 Toronto, Ontario Canada M5L 1E9
Duration of Employment
Jan 07, 2020
Export as PDF