User friendly, web-based online platform fully integrated with econveyance
- Receive accurate, up to date instructions and mortgage specific data instantly from lenders
- Import the date directly into your econveyance file
- Transmit secure, digitally signed final reports electronically with a digital signature that allows for a time stamping for proof of submission
- Work securely from anywhere
- No software or hardware installation required
Real-time lender updates
- Changes are sent and accepted through econveyance directly in your open file!
- No more faxes for a simple update
- Save costs as it eliminates faxing, paper and couriers
- Save time through a direct contact with lenders
Access to updated lender approved legal forms and documents
- Synchronize all parties involved in process
- Get updates to documents the minute they are approved!
- Eliminate the need to go to the bank’s website to download mortgage specific documents. Everything is sent to you including (but not limited to) the…..
- Standard Charge Terms specific to your file
- Cost of Borrowing Documents
- Client ID Forms
- Request for Funds
- Final Reports
Quick access to final reports
- Quickly report back to the lender with an electronic copy of the final report
- Can be done within 5 minutes of getting your mortgage registration number
- Save time with faster funding and reporting
- Reduce administrative costs while
- No need to have your staff come in on weekends to finish those pesky reports!
Powered by TELUS® The Assyst Real Estate Platform was developed and is maintained by TELUS Financial Solutions, a leader in value-added transaction processing. We at econveyance are strategically aligned with TELUS to act as a sales channel for Assyst in all Canadian provinces outside of Quebec. For more information on Assyst Real Estate including pricing, contact your local econveyance Customer Development Specialist today!
Participating financial institutions:
- Bank of Montreal
- Simplii (a subsidiary of CIBC)
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Toronto-Dominion Bank
- National Bank